Spanish (ages 1 to 12 years)
Out mission at ¡hola hp! is to inspire children to speak Spanish through fun and interactive language-learning activities. During our weekly meetings, your child will have the opportunity to enhance the development of their Spanish-language speaking, listening, writing, and reading skills — all while supporting their overall cognitive development.
· To enhance the development of listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in Spanish.
· To support academic achievement through clearly articulated units at each grade level.
· To provide a nurturing environment where students are comfortable exploring a second language.
· To build an understanding and appreciation for language and culture of the Spanish-speaking world.
· To develop increased proficiency in all aspects of the language with each year of study.